Carmelo Ezpeleta announced his a few days ago and unluckily he was not wrong: MotoGP finally officially release his 2020 provisional Calendar which is not far from what everyone thought or from what the rumors said in the last weeks.
There are indeed double races as Jerez, Red Bull Ring, Misano and Aragon, while Sepang and Buriram are still in doubt as we do not know if they could have public. Ezpeleta was clear about that: races over Europe only with open doors.
This is why the Calendar saw European races, with a really close Calendar considering that between Misano and Aragon riders will never stop their activity as we could see 4 races in a row! It is not going to be easy for the guys and for everyone who works in the paddock, but they are surely happy to restart.
Here you can see the actual Calendar
- 19th July: Jerez 1
- 26th July: Jerez 2 (Andalucia GP)
- 9th August: Brno
- 16th August: Spielberg
- 23th August: Spielberg (Styria GP)
- 13th September: Misano 1
- 20th September: Misano 2 (Emilia Romagna and Riviera di Rimini GP)
- 27th September: Catalunya
- 11th October: Le Mans (?)
-18th October: Aragon 1
- 25th October: Aragon 2 (Teruel GP)
- 8th November: Valencia 1 (Europe GP)
- 15th November: Valencia 2
Termas, Austin, Buriram and Sepang to be defined.